Wednesday, February 16, 2011

To Sum Up

 Ok so I know I had a long break in posting and I apologize to anyone who may actually read this. As many of you know when I orignally left for Oregon it was for a two month internship. Well two months turned into five, which turned into eight, and before I knew it I was hired and it had been nearly a year since I had been home. So I took a month off of work to travel back home to the foreign soil of Massachusetts. I spent most of December anxiously awaiting my departure and then left the land of Oregon on December 20th. I arrived in Boston at 11:30pm EST. I was reunited with my boyfriend and my cat. I got engaged, met my baby niece, and had a wonderful Christmas with my family. I was able to enjoy three weeks visiting with family and friends and attempting to go through everything I own in preparation to move it all back to Oregon. Then on January 10th I packed as much of my and my fiance's belongings as I could into his little car. And along with my cat and his bird we began a six day drive back to Roseburg. It was an interesting journey and we made, fairly good time, with an extra day at the end for sight-seeing. I went back to work on January 18th. I missed all my animals immensely. Bears were a lot more sleepy then when I left them although the young bears did not completely go down for hibernation, and the cheetah cubs were a lot bigger. So here are some, or a lot, of pictures and videos I have from then until now.

Donna on her pool

This is the last picture I have of Ricky before Hibernation

Sarabi stealing the bowling ball from her room to bring outside

Cubbie (maybe Mohawk) getting weighed on 11/30

Hermano Sleeping

Oso saying Hi

Donna is the cutest bear ever

Takoda picking lunch

Why are you taking another picture of me?!

Loves

Taini

Taini on a walk, taking a break to give Arielle some affectionate licks

Cubbies got a lot bigger, Mohawk on 02/09/11

Mmm Hide Burrito

I think this is Chimba

Nom Nom Nom

Takoda posing

Snugglebunnies

We put her dinner in a box and instead of pulling it out she decided to stick her head through the box and eat it. Don't worry she did get back out of the box.

Leah enjoying a hide burrito

Here are just a few quick videos as well.

Tau playing a game of chase with our truck. He loves doing this, only with our truck though, not other cars.



Sarabi taking her bowling ball outside with her.

Hope you liked looking through these, one more thing to update you all about, but I will leave that for the next post.

1 comment: