Monday, February 21, 2011

Projects and Bears

Saturday I got to spend a solid chunk of time working on my project, which is getting very close to being done. I can't wait to show the finished product to you all! Once it is done, I will put some pictures up. I also got to spend some time working on some office work, which is always nice because its not usually something we get to focus on. We had a copy of bear diet records from 2008-2010 and another copy of just 2010 through present. So I spent some time going through with Rachel and making sure everything from the 2010 one was on the other, then I was able to delete the 2010 one so we have a complete record of all bear diet changes from 2008-2011 on one document. I then had to go over the hard copy of our records in the bear binder, and make sure it matched the updated one, and then replace that. We did, of course, also handle all our daily chores. Today was a check day for our brown bears. They are getting to be more and more awake and we plan on letting them back out on Wednesday.


Sarabi in a tree

Loves the tree

Sarabi in the tree and Tau smelling something good

Getting more and more awake

But still a little sleepy


In other news we shot our commercial for our tug-of-war encounter on Friday, as I mentioned in the previous post. It went fairly well and at the same time we had some news stations covering a  story on it.

Here are some links:
KEZI News Story

News Review Story- can't access all of it, but thwere is a cute picture :)

KPIC also did a story but it is not up online yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment